Reserve me to speak *** Conferences & Webinars *** Presentation Recordings
Reserve me to speak to your group!
I offer various presentations and workshops that are informative, methodical, and fun for organizations, youth groups, and even family reunions.
Due to COVID-19, speaking engagements for the summer and early fall of 2020 will be honored via Zoom or your organization’s virtual platform.
The following is a sampling of many topics available upon request.
- Beginning Genealogy: How to Research Your Family History
- Citing Sources without the Aggravations: A Genealogy Citations Workshop
- Probate Records: A Genealogist’s Tool that Should Not Be Overlooked
- Not Just Plain Old Black & White: Newspaper Research
- Save It!: Backing Up and Organizing Photos, Digital Files and Paper Piles
- From Hobby to Professional Genealogist
- Family Reunion: Beginning Your Family Tree
- Planning Family Reunions
- C.S. I. For Cemeteries
- Don’t Forget Their House!: Researching the Homes of our Ancestors
- Weaving Heirloom Treasures Into The Family Tree
- Where Thou May Rest – Cemetery Workshop Series
Conferences, Meetings & Webinars
Yearning for more? Register for an upcoming event I will be participating as a speaker, attendee, and/or shop vendor.
- FGS 2020 Conference: “Blazing Trails in the Heart of America “LIVE held on September 2, 2020, and On-Demand on 16 September 2020.
Ashland County Chapter of the Ohio Genealogical Society Monthly Meeting
Illinois State Genealogical Society Virtual Conference: “Seeking The Past, Envisioning The Future” will be held on 24 October 2020.
- National Genealogical Society Family History Conference
- Fort Lauderdale, FL (2016)
- St. Charles, MO (2019)
- FGS 2020 Live