Reserve me to speak or host a workshop for your group!
I offer various presentations and workshops that are informative, methodical, and fun for organizations, youth groups, and even family reunions.
Due to COVID-19, speaking engagements for the summer and early fall of 2020 will be honored via Zoom or your organization’s virtual platform.
The following is a sampling of many topics available upon request.
- Beginning Genealogy: How to Research Your Family History
- Citing Sources without the Aggravations: A Genealogy Citations Workshop
- Probate Records: A Genealogist’s Tool that Should Not Be Overlooked
- Not Just Plain Old Black & White: Newspaper Research
- Save It!: Backing Up and Organizing Photos, Digital Files and Paper Piles
- From Hobby to Professional Genealogist
- Family Reunion: Beginning Your Family Tree
- Planning Family Reunions
- C.S. I. For Cemeteries
- Don’t Forget Their House!: Researching the Homes of our Ancestors
- Weaving Heirloom Treasures Into The Family Tree
- Where Thou May Rest – Cemetery Workshop Series
Conferences & Webinars
Yearning for more? Register for an upcoming event I will be participating as a speaker, attendee, and/or shop vendor.
In-Person Event Canceled & Planning to go virtual: FGS 2020 Conference Blazing Trails in the Heart of America at the Kansas City Convention Center, Kansas City, Missouri on September 2 – 5, 2020.