Note: Pre-course materials, are posted approx. 7 – 14 days prior to the class date with remaining handouts given during the workshop.
St. Louis Community College, Continued Education, Historical Studies: Genealogy
- African American Genealogy Basics (11 – 18 February 2021)
- Researching Cemeteries & Death Records (3 & 4 March 2021)
- Strategies In Genealogy: Moving Beyond the Basics (24 – 31 March 2021)
1. Choose a person of interest to focus on for the course.
2. Complete (as much as known) & bring a Pedigree Chart for the individual.
3. Complete (as much as known) & bring two Family Group Sheets for the individual’s family:
- 1 form as a child in the parents’ household
- 1 form as an adult with a spouse and children.
** You may use any blank family group forms or print and fill one from Downloads & Printables.